Here’s another punch art card made with Kim Score’s punch art tutorial. And here I’m going to show you what I did wrong – with the card, not the bee – and how I (sort of) fixed it!
The background is Awash with Flowers. I got quite carried away and the flowers really overpower the poor little bee. Behind the bunch of flower is a huge, Tempting Turquoise flower that completely overpowered the bouquet. So I took a piece of vellum, scalloped the edge, pleated it and slide it behind the flowers to kind of cover up the TT flower.
The ribbon on the bouquet is white taffeta that I dyed Wisteria Wonder.
I used a lot Dazzling Details on the wings and flowers – just because! It’s a busy bee card! Enjoy! Hugs, Fran