You’ve seen this one before but yesterday was class 7 in my Blendies classes and this was the sample.. Wow, these ladies have gotten very good with their Blendies! I thought I’d show you 4 more variations on this card.
This rose is Calypso Coral.
This is Melon Mambo.
This was done with Copics and….
This was done in “sepia” tones using Copics.
What a wonderful stamp! Hugs, Fran
I bought this stamp – Corner Garden (134045/134048) just to color with the new Blendabilities! I used the most of the colors currently available as of today –
- Cherry Cobbler (Item #130995 – $11.95)
- Coastal Cabana (Item #131000 – $11.95)
- Daffodil Delight (Item #130998 – $11.95)
- Old Olive (Item #130999 – $11.95)
- Pumpkin Pie (Item #130997 – $11.95)
- Rich Razzleberry (Item #131003 – $11.95)
- Skin Tone Assortment (Item #129370 – $22.95)
- Memento Ink Pad (Item 132708 – $5.95 )
- Memento Ink Refill (Item 133456 – $4.95 )
- Color Lifter (Item 129369 – $4.95 )
I just stamped the Corner Garden stamp on a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and started coloring. Fun, fun, fun! Here’s a close up –
Stamp Sets – Corner Garden, Love & Sympathy, Papillon Potpourri
Card stock – Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink – Memento Tux Black, Daffodil Delight
Blendabilities – Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Cherry Cobbler
Etc – small butterfly punch
This is a great stamp for practicing your coloring! Also today – buy 3 get 1 free on all DSP! What a great chance to get your hands on the new Designer Series papers ! Hugs, Fran