Is it too early for Halloween?
1. Cut a piece of black card stock 5 1/2 x 7 1/4 and fold it in half to create your base.
2. Cut 2 pieces of Happy Haunting DSP Halloween paper (Holiday Mini catalog!) 3 3/8 x 5 1/4 and adhere to the inside.
3. Place your Rectangular Pull Card die, matching the alignment tab, and cut out.
4. Die cut and assemble Poppy the Owl making him as cute or scary as you’d like. Die cut 2 All Seasons Trees from black card stock. Cut two 2″ circles from white or vanilla.
5. Trim off most of the branches from the trees (do them at the same time so they match) and adhere one to the front of the card to create a branch. Add the circle as the moon and place Poppy on the branch.
6. Make 5 “bats” from the bow tie die in Props 2. Die cut the bow ties and use a hand held punch to punch the bottom of the wings. Karen also has a little tutorial on creating bats from Cocoa the Horse’s hair!
7. Match up the second branch to the inside left of your card. Adhere a moon to the spinner on the inside and decorate with bats and die cut words using Alphabet 1 or Peel Off stickers!
Cute or scary, it’s fun! Hugs, Fran